You will be fascinated to know that more than 74 trillion emails are sent on a yearly basis. In this time and age, B2B and B2C businesses make solid use of email marketing to boost customer engagement and drive sales. Honestly, it is quite shocking given that social media is considered a faster channel to reach out the right kind of target audience at the right time.
But no – emails are here to stay and how! In fact, email is considered to be 40 times more effective at acquiring new customers on Facebook or Twitter. Perhaps, that’s why when 34-year-old Noah Jackson learned of the importance of email marketing, he set out to choose the perfect tool for his advertising agency.
And guess what?
When he did find one, his clientele size increased exponentially in a matter of months! As of today, his ad agency has won 5 prestigious awards – all because he applied the right marketing tactic when he needed to and he applied it aggressively.
He was able to retain his customers and expand the existing pool of clients quite easily. The agency now boasts of having 50 board members – so you see, Jackson’s ad agency did make it big and all because of a simple email marketing tool called “GetResponse”.
>> VISIT GETRESPONSE HERE <<
What is GetResponse?
Often called the world’s easiest email marketing platform, GetResponse is used by more than 3,50,000 customers from 182 countries and the tool is available in 21 different languages. It was launched in 1997 by Simon Grabowski and provides top quality online marketing solutions to entrepreneurs to enable them to make their businesses grow.
The reason the tool is called “easy” is because of its supremely user-friendly varied features which will explore in detail in this review soon. The best part is that GetResponse offers customized software features to businesses – depending on the size and requirements. This means that no business will go empty-handed if it comes to GetResponse for help in choosing and using the right marketing solutions.
GetResponse is an email marketing and online campaign management platform designed to support entrepreneurs and their growing businesses. If you are looking to build targeted subscriber lists, send quality and impactful newsletters, circulate video emails and do follow-up campaigns, then GetResponse is the tool for you.
GetResponse takes pride in being a spam-free solution that conveniently achieves a consistent email deliverability rate of over 99% – which is considered to be the highest across industries. The support team of GetResponse is available on chat 24/7 which adds to the convenience of using the tool.
>> START USING GETRESPONSE <<
A comprehensive list of all the features of GetResponse
Looking to grow your sales and maximize ROI by giving a boost to your online marketing efforts? GetResponse has got you covered.
1. Email designs If you are specifically looking to send attractive emails, then this tool has the right options to offer you. Drag-and-drop/HTML code editor, 500+ pre-designed templates, 1,000 free iStock images, mobile previews, etc. are just for starters. Whether your graphic designer is a novice or comes with an experience of 10 years, he or she will have a blast creating your emails from scratch for you.
Moreover, if your marketing team members design the templates themselves, then also they will have a great time creating and writing those emails. Either way, you win because your target audience is receiving stellar emails and who doesn’t want that? From sports and retail to travel and health, the tool offers a variety of templates to choose from. You just need to select the right style for your brand and you are good to go!
2. GetResponse Review of Responsive design You know your clients/subscribers are not just going to use the desktop to read emails. They will also use mobile phones and tablets to read your emails because well, it is about convenience. So if your email template is not responsive, then you will not be able to keep the subscribers engaged for a very long time. They will see your business name pop up on their mobile phones and think, “not again!”. You don’t want that to happen!
Thanks to GetResponse, it is easy to see a mobile email preview – a feature that is available inside the email creator in real-time! The tool specifically mentions that all emails designed and all pre-designed templates are mobile-friendly and you don’t need to spend extra cash to ensure the responsiveness.
3. GetResponse Review of Advanced segmentation Since no two customers are alike, the communication that goes out from every business has to be tailored to serve the right content to the right people. You can easily create multiple campaigns for multiple groups of people – all just to boost your engagement rate. You can use different images to display products or services that are relevant to that particular target audience.
You can tweak the content as per the segment and can engage those people by using different CTAs. If you can send emails demographically, you can do that too. GetResponse also gives you the option to generate unique promotional codes to boost conversions – because just sending emails and not receiving any response to them is not enough, right?
Of course, it’s juvenile to think that doing just that will drive business growth and expansion. So yeah, thanks to “advanced segmentation”, you can easily target people from different segments and drive business growth at a faster speed. You can even address your subscribers by name and include contact details in your messages. The tool also offers real-time tracking analytics that will let you see when your clients receive, open, and click your messages and from where.
4. GetResponse Review of A/B testing It’s a rather common feature in all email software, thanks to the increasing importance of personalization in marketing campaigns. In GetResponse, you can conduct split tests as they are integrated into the Settings. Creating such a campaign is quite simple and you can easily A/B test the email campaign with up to 50% of the subscribers just with the help of a handy slider.
5. GetResponse Review of Automated emails Oh, my God! Do you know how simple it is to create a drip email marketing campaign for your clients? No, you didn’t because you haven’t used GetResponse which makes this happen yet! But well, this feature is definitely a solid reason for why you should use it for your business.
With this feature, you can create a flowchart of responses you want to email to your subscribers as per their response or behaviour towards “your” email. For instance, you can create a series of emails for a new subscriber: introduce yourself, send a blog post, send a free trial link, send another blog if he or she still doesn’t sign up, etc.
You can build hundreds of scenarios and actually keep a response ready for every action of your subscriber. This particularly comes in handy for eCommerce businesses who have to track and address potential buyers who have abandoned their carts. You can read about marketing automation in-depth here.
6. GetResponse Review of Email deliverability One of the major issues that every email marketing software faces is the fear of getting blacklisted. After all, every business relies on the tool to send out messages, and if their clients don’t receive them in their inboxes but in the spam folder – then it looks bad on the business’ part. GetResponse understands this and has thus, has set up an anti-spam support team that monitors accounts and sends warnings whenever and wherever necessary. You can read more about it here.
7. GetResponse Review of perfect timing email delivery This is an important feature because getting buried under the pile of emails in your subscriber’s inbox is not your aim, and it shouldn’t be ever! So how does GetResponse help here? It offers a super cool feature that allows the tool to predict the optimal delivery hour of the day! Wow – this is a first, honestly speaking!
It basically selects a timing when the subscriber is most likely to read open your emails. The prediction is made using historical data or how he or she behaved with your email previously. This means your email will most likely land at the top of the subscriber’s inbox, thus boosting click-through rate.
8. Advanced analytics What’s the point of sending emails when you can’t analyze any of the email marketing metrics? From open click rate and CTR to subscriber’s activity patterns and the device used to read your emails – GetResponse will share each and every detail with you. Do you know you can actually optimize your emails so that they match your target audience’s needs and preferences?
You can even collate social data such as likes, shares, RTs, etc. to see how well your email content has fared. Basically, you have the option to accurately monitor a plethora of metrics depending upon the nature and aim of your email campaign. Oh, and there’s something called the Global View as well that lets you locate your subscribers across the globe.
9. GetResponse Review of High-converting landing pages Why stop at emails when you can also offer the option to build quality landing pages? That’s the mantra of GetResponse and it’s a brilliant option to explore! You can design a landing page of your own or design your own from scratch by choosing photos from a pool of 1,000 free iStock images.
The tool offers a drag-and-drop option which makes it easy for an amateur professional to design a landing page. You can choose any GetResponse subdomain for free and access flexible publishing options. Just like your emails, you can split test your landing pages as well to see which ones are the best performing web designs.
This means you can start your own marketing campaign in a jiffy. Build a landing page, which can be of ClickFunnels or Instapage quality. Start a drip email campaign and analyze both digital platforms to calculate the performance of your campaign. Marketing a product has never been easier, thanks to GetResponse!
10. GetResponse Review of Easy webinar solutions Yes – you have read it right! GetResponse also offers the feature of creating and broadcasting your own webinars. Continuing from point #9, webinars are also an upcoming marketing tactic to engage with the audience on a much more personal platform.
Using GetResponse, you can customize your webinar URL, use advanced date-and-time picker and schedule accordingly, choose to keep the webinar private or open for all and ensure the webinar is secure with SSL-encrypted URLs
GetResponse GDPR update: To abide by the GDPR guidelines GetResponse has introduced several checks. Some of them include:
- An overall strategy to make its application GDPR compliant.
- An audit of their data processing schemes
- A data protection officer.
- A special email address to manage all the GDPR and data protection queries.
>> START USING GETRESPONSE <<
GetResponse Pricing: is it really worth it?
The most convenient thing about GetResponse is that you can use it for free for 30 days without giving any credit card details. Once the trial period gets over, you can choose any one of the four options available on the website. The most popular option is the Pro version which supports the marketers and small businesses. Have a look and decide yourself:
GetResponse has active integrations available with saas application providers like, CallPage, 123ContactForm, BigCommerce, FreshBooks, GetSiteControl, HubSpot, KickBox, Optimonk, PayPal, ZenDesk and more.
Over to you
Honestly speaking, GetResponse is a comprehensive tool that can help any business organize and analyze marketing campaigns. And the best thing is you can do so many things at the same time – send emails, set up a landing page and schedule webinars. GetResponse is really worth it if your business is still rising among the ranks.
It will really give you the much-needed boost. Just make sure you sign up for its 30-day trial to see what each feature has to offer you. What one business may like might not suit your requirements. So literally – spend as much time as possible on the tool to come up with an informed decision.
>> START USING GETRESPONSE <<